Too cold outside, bring the winter inside with this Puffy Penguin Craft.
- Colored Paper - Black or your choice for body color
- Colored Paper - Orange or Yellow for feet and beak
- White Cardstock
- Cotton Balls
- Googly Eyes
- Penguin Outline - Download HERE
- Cut Out Penguin Outline. Depending on the child's ability a parent or adult might want to do this part.
- Trace outline on black paper for the body and orange paper for the feet and beak.
- Glue the body outline and feet to white cardstock.
- Next glue cotton balls on the body. Depending on the size of your cotton balls you might want to tear them in half.
- Glue on googly eyes or draw eyes on your penguin
- Glue on beak
- Optional - We printed the outline scaled down to wallet size image to make baby penguins.
Macaroni Kid Carver is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Carver County, MN. We gather together all kinds of local family events and kid activities each week, and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Carver, Chaska, Chanhassen, Waconia, Norwood-Young America, Victoria, Watertown, Mayer, New Germany and Hamburg, Minnesota.
Please note: This article contains affiliate links and I receive a commission from purchases made through those links.
Nutcracker! Magical Christmas Ballet— View deal on CertifiKID
Select Dates Nov. 25th - Dec. 21st