Watermelon is a summer staple. It doesn't get much better than just slicing up a watermelon and enjoying it fresh, but if you are looking for new ways to use up watermelon, we have the answer: Watermelon Pops!
Kids will love this simple sweet treat, and you'll love that it has no added sugar.
- 4-5 cups of seedless watermelon chunks
- 1-2 tbsp of fresh lime juice
- Add watermelon and lime juice to a blender and puree. (You can strain if you want to get rid of chunks.)
- Pour into your ice pop molds, leaving about an inch gap at the top for expansion, and freeze.
Makes 6-8 ice pops in typically-sized molds.
Geshas via Canva
Want to mix it up? Here are some ways to make watermelon pops even more delish:
- Throw in a few strawberries to add some extra natural sweetness.
- Add a few mint leaves when pureeing to create a watermelon mint pop. Divine.
- Add about 1/2 cup of coconut milk to the puree to make deliciously creamy treats.
ivannalukiian via Canva