2022 Sever’s Fall Festival
Minnesota’s LARGEST Corn Maze and Countless Attractions for the Whole Family
Mark your calendar for a season of fresh air activities from Sever’s, starting with the 2022 Sever's Fall Festival. This year’s maze theme is Harvest Season and will include images and information about traditional farming operations during the fall season for crops like grains, pumpkins and apples. Maze signs will be about where and how food is grown, when it is harvested, and the trade routes that it follows.
As always, the corn maze is JUST THE BEGINNING of the activities included in the Fall Festival Admission.
Family Fun Activities included in Admission:
- Corn Maze and Maze Challenge
- Corn Pit and EXTREME Corn Pit: Holds 10,000 bushels of corn kernels each!
- Obstacle Course: Physical challenges for the kids
- NEW and IMPROVED Zoo Area: Get up close and personal with kangaroos, goats, camel, sheep, donkey, ponies and more!
- Live Music from the Blue Ox Jazz Babies
- GIANT Jumping Pillows: Kids (and adults!) love jumping on our giant inflatable pillows.
- Straw Sculptures and Installations: Check out creative art throughout the festival using corn, straw, pumpkins, and squash.
- Tire Mountain: Let the kids roam and climb!
- Zip Lines: Zoom through the air!
- Magic Shows from Magician Norm Barnhart who will WOW kids and adults alike!
- Kiddie Train: Let your kids imagination roam as a conductor!
- Pig Races: Watch pigs dash for the finish line of mini donuts.
- Rainbow Playground: Enjoy the best backyard playgrounds.
- Comedic Juggler: Alan Johnson
- Kidsdance Live Dances: America’s Interactive DJs for kids!
- Straw Bale Maze: jump and dash through super-sized straw bales.
- Antique Tractors and Firetrucks
- Picture Boards & Photo Opportunities
Additional Activities Include: (Prices Vary)
- Pony Rides
- Giant Slide
- Pumpkin Blasters
- Camel Rides
- Hay Rides
- Apple Express Ride
- Face Painting
- Pick Your Own Pumpkins from Our Patch!
- Purchase Just-Picked Apples
- Expanded Food and Beverage Vendors
- Artisan Market Vendors
Sever’s Festival Grounds
3121 W. 150th St.
Shakopee, MN 55379
Open Sept. 17 – Oct. 30, 2022
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
MEA Dates & Hours
Thursday, Oct. 20: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 21: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tickets are available online at a discount or purchase at the gate.
General Admission: $19/Online or $23/Gate
Groups of 25+/Seniors/Military: $16/Online or $20/Gate
Kids Ages 3 and Under are FREE
Season Passes are also available for $45
Sever Peterson and his family were originally inspired by hedge mazes in Europe. As the first corn maze in the Midwest in 1997, they have expanded to become a fall festival that guests can spend all day at with family and friends. The 2019 season marks the 23rd year that Sever's has been open. Sever's is located at its new forever home at 3121 W. 150th St. in Shakopee, Minn. For additional information or directions, log on to seversfestivals.com, visit the Sever's Fall Festival Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages, or call the festival hotline at 952-270-MAZE.
Giveaway ends 9/29/22