These two-ingredient pumpkin muffins are one of my go-to's for sweet treats in our home. They're so easy my kids can take the lead on making them. I love their wonderful chewy texture. You really can't taste the pumpkin, which is a power food because it's rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Pumpkin is incredibly healthy.
And with only two ingredients needed, it's easy to keep what you need on hand to make pumpkin muffins anytime!
Makes between 15-18 regular-sized muffins, depending on add-ins
- One 15 oz. can of pumpkin
- One box of cake mix
Note: I used yellow cake mix in my muffins, but chocolate is delicious as well. Try out different flavors... you really can't taste the pumpkin!
- Flax seed (I always throw in roughly 3 Tbsp.)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Sprinkles, both in the batter and on top!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your muffin tin with wrappers and fill 3/4 of the way. The muffins don't really rise, so don't worry about them spilling over the sides.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until slightly firm in the center.
- Let cool for about ten minutes, and enjoy!