North Lotus Lake Park in Chanhassen, MN has an outdoor ice skating rink and hockey rink. There is also a hill for sledding.
The rink is currently open until March 1, 2021. (weather permitting)
After rinks are open they will be available for public use from 6am-10pm seven days a week.
Warming House is closed for the 2020-2021 season due to the pandemic
Skating Rink Lights Hours
Monday - Friday: 4 - 8pm
Saturday: 12 - 9pm
Sunday: 1 - 6pm
No School & Holiday Hours:
No-School Days: 12 - 9pm
December 24: 12 - 3pm
December 31: 12 - 3pm
January 1: 12 - 9pm
January 18: 12 - 9pm
January 25: 12 - 9pm
February 15: 12 - 9pm
Closed when temperatures soften the ice, actual or wind chill temperatures reach -20 degrees or colder or if more than one inch of snow accumulates on the ice and when maintenance crews are not available.
For up-to-date information on warming house closures, call the Weather Hotline at 952-227-1411 or visit the city of Chanhassen website for closures.
Sledding Hill Guidelines
- Sled during daylight hours only
- Users assume risk of injury
- Adults must supervise children
- Use caution and be considerate of others
- Sledding prohibited when icy
- Do not build artificial jumps or put obstacles on the sledding hill
- Walk up the side of the hill and leave the middle open for other sledders
- Avoid inner tubes, saucers and discs as they are difficult to control
Questions, call the Chanhassen Park & Recreation Department at (952) 227-1100