Sledding Hill at Lake Waconia Regional Park located just east of the city of Waconia. Featuring an 80-foot sledding hill with two runs; one is smooth and straight and the other is more rugged.
As of 12/24/2020, the Sledding Hill at Lake Waconia Regional Park is OPEN.
Sledding Hill Rules:
- Open 9 -Sunset conditions permitting
- Use at your own risk. Sledding Hill is not supervised.
- Children are to be supervised by an adult.
- Standing on or overloading sleds is prohibited.
- No snowboards, skis, toboggans or metal runner sleds.
- Sled in designated area only.
- Keep a safe distance from others when sledding.
- Wait for others to clear bottom before sledding.
- Exit bottom of hill promptly.
- Walk up hill on designated trail only.
- Construction of jumps or moguls is prohibited.
Carver County Park Office can be reached at (952) 466-5250.