Join the Chaska American Legion Unit 57 and Chaska VFW Post 1791 Honor Guard for a special service at Veteran's Park on Monday, May 29, 2023.
Memorial Day Parade will begin at 10:00 AM
It will start at the intersection of of Chaska Boulevard and Pine Street. The route will proceed west to Creek Road North and end at Veteran’s Park where the Memorial Day program will immediately follow.
The Honor Guard will provide services at local cemeteries and Auburn Manor prior to the parade.
Here is a listing of the day’s events (all times are approximate):
- 7:30 AM East Union Lutheran Church Cemetery
- 7:45 AM St. Nicholas Catholic Church Cemetery
- 8:00 AM Mount Hope Cemetery
- 8:15 AM Guardian Angels Cemetery
- 9:00 AM Chaska Moravian Cemetery
- 9:15 AM Mount Pleasant Cemetery
- 9:30 AM St. John’s Lutheran Church Cemetery
- 9:45 AM Auburn Manor
- 10:00 AM Parade starting on Chaska Boulevard at Pine Street
- 10:15 AM Memorial Day Service at Veteran’s Park
We try to make the information in this newsletter and on the website as accurate as possible, but event and venue information is subject to change without notice.