2022 Apple Orchards, Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes and Fall Fun in Carver County and Eden Prairie, MN. Hours, fees and products subject to change. Please check provide links or call for more information before you head out. When visiting, be sure and let businesses know you found them on Macaroni Kid!
Sign up for our FREE newsletter for local family-friendly events all year long.
Sever’s Corn Maze and Fall Festival
1100 Canterbury Rd. Shakopee, MN 55379
- Hours - Saturdays and Sundays Open Sept. 17 – Oct. 30, 2022 from 10am-7pm. MEA - Thursday, October 20 and Friday, October 21 from 10am-7pm.
- Family Fun - Included in admission is; Large corn maze, obstacle course, petting zoo, jumping pillows, magic shows, pig races, live music, straw bale maze, zip lines, tire mountain, playground, kiddie train and more.
- Admission - $23 for ages 4 and up. Additional charge for pony rides, camel rides, pumpkin blasters, giant slide, hayrides and food. Save when you purchase Tickets for Sever’s Fall Festival & Corn Maze online
- Pumpkins - Pick pumpkins from the patch while supplies last. Just picked apples are also sold at the festival.
- Website - seversfestivals.com/events/fall-festival
🍎 🎃 🌽 🐐 🐖
2755 Rose Avenue in Watertown, MN 55388
- Hours - Opening August 27, 2022. Open from 10am-5pm Wednesday-Friday, Saturday - Sunday from 10am-6pm.
- Family Fun - U-Pick Apples, Hay mountains, Corn tent, Luceline Hoops (Kids and Adults), Giant Jumping Pillow – Adults can jump too!, Little Tot Zip Line, Sunflower City, Corn Maze, Swings, Farm animals and Nature trail. Weekend activities include Hay Rides, Apple Slinger, Kiddie Train, Face Painting and Pony Rides.
- Admission - Free admission. Some activities may have a fee.
🍎 🎃 🌽 🐐
9111 Audubon Road, Chanhassen, MN 55317
(952) 807 8760
- Hours - September 16 - October 30, 2022. Fridays: 3:30-sunset, Saturdays: 10am-sunset and Sundays: 1pm-6pm.
- Family Fun - Hayrides, Corn Maze, Corn Pit, Trebuchet, Air Cannon, Giant Slide and Pumpkins.
- Admission - Prices are per activity.
Providence Orchard and Farm
16735 County Rd 30 New Germany, MN 55367
- Hours - Open for U-Pick on Sunday’s September 11 - October 2, 2022, from 2-5pm.
- Family Fun - Pick your own apples.
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
3675 Arboretum Drive, Chaska MN 55318
- Hours - Scarecrows in the Garden daily September 17 - October 31, 2022. Grounds Open 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Family Fun - Explore Nature and visit the scarecrows throughout the Arboretum.
- Admission - $15 for ages 16 and up. Free for children 15 and under. Grounds are open by reservation ONLY. Reserve online.
Scarecrow Tour in Waconia
Waconia, MN 55387
- Hours - Daily October 13 - October 23, 2022
- Family Fun - Visit the local businesses to see over 40 Scarecrows throughout town.
- Admission - Free
Arboretum's Apple House
7485 Rolling Acres Rd Victoria, MN 55386
- Hours - Open daily August 25 - Nov. 5, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Family Fun - Purchase bags of apples and other goodies. North Star Donuts will be selling mini donuts on select days.
- Admission - No admission
Fall Harvest Orchard
345 County Road 30 SE Montrose, MN 55363
- Hours - Opening August 27, 2022. Open Thursday - Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
- Family Fun - U-Pick Apples, farm animals, tire climb, yard games, hale bale mountain, corn maze, wagon rides, train ride and corn pit. Weekends only apple cannon, pedal carts, bounce pillow, pony rides.
- Admission - Free admission includes feeding animals, hay bale mountain, classic small corn pits, classic tire climb, yard games and photo ops.
- Thursday/Friday ticketed activities - corn maze, hay rides, classic red train, cow barrel train, jump pillow, pedal carts, and giant corn pit. One $3 ticket each, or Thursday/Friday optional wristbands is $10
- Saturday/Sunday ticketed activities is the same as Thurs/Friday plus kids zipline (older kids and adults), pumpkin train, giant pumpkin bounce pad, and apple cannons. One $3 ticket each, or Saturday/Sunday optional wristbands is $20.
- Pony Rides on Saturdays and Sundays 11am to 5pm. Additional $6, not included in the wristband.
🍎 🎃 🌽 🐐
Apple Jack Orchards
4875 37th Street SE, Delano, MN 55328
- Hours - Open daily 10am-5pm, until October 30, 2022.
- Family Fun - U-Pick Apples, Giant Corn Pit, Corn Maze, Apple Cannon, Cow Train, Jumping Pillow, Wagon Ride, Swings, Low Ropes Course, Spider Web, Tire, Animal, Truck & Train Climbers.
- Admission - $15 Unlimited All-Day access to activities and U-Pick fields. Some activities may be limited to weekends only.
🍎 🎃 🌽
5667 90th St. SE Delano, MN 55328
- Hours - Open Sat: 9AM - 2PM and Sun: 12PM - 5PM
- Family Fun - U-Pick Apples
- Admission - No admission fee
Tricks and Treats at Valleyfair - NEW THIS YEAR
1 Valley Fair Drive, Shakopee, MN 55379
- Hours - September 30 - October 30, 2022. Fridays 5-10PM, Saturdays 12PM - 9PM, Sundays 12PM - 8PM.
- Family Fun - Amusement rides and Halloween Activities for Everyone. The Land of Treats will feature campfire stories, acoustic covers of popular seasonal songs, pumpkin decorating, rock painting and a leaf-peeping spot for photos. Dress in costume for the Trick or Treat Trail. The Land of Tricks you can giggle at the messy mayhem of the Clean Up Crew. Laugh out loud at a hilarious live game show, “The Gross Out Gauntlet.” Bug out to tunes from The Snots, our all-zombie cover band and Feel the beat at our silent disco that’s not so silent.
- Admission - Tickets start at $30. This event is included free for season pass holders.
Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at Minnesota Zoo
13000 Zoo Boulevard, Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Hours - Open Oct. 1 - Nov. 5, 2022.
- Family Fun - Jack-O-Lantern Trail with thousands of illuminated pumpkins,
- Admission - Tickets range from $18-24. All tickets are sold online only and are non-refundable and valid only for the date and time selected.
8282 Parley Lake Rd, Waconia, MN 55387
- Hours - CLOSED for the Season as of 9/19/22
- Family Fun - Pick your own apples, tractor rides
- Admission - No admission. Apples and products are available for sale.
🍎 Apple Orchard 🎃 Pumpkin Patch 🌽 Corn Maze 🐐 Live Animals
Please note: We've listed as much information here as we can find on hours and prices. But it's always a good idea to check with the farm before heading out, as many pick-your-own apple farms have sometimes unpredictable crop yields and changes to their schedule! It's also a good idea to take cash, as some farms don't accept credit cards.
Want your Fall Event or Business listed? Email Jamies@macaronikid.com for more information.
Looking for Halloween Fun - Check out our other guides below
Macaroni Kid Carver is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Carver County and Eden Prairie, MN. We gather together all kinds of local family events and kid activities each week, and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Carver, Chaska, Eden Prairie, Chanhassen, Waconia, Norwood-Young America, Victoria, Watertown, Mayer, New Germany and Hamburg, Minnesota.