2023 Apple Orchards, Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes and Fall Fun in Carver County and Eden Prairie, MN. Hours, fees and products subject to change. Please check provided links or call for more information before you head out. When visiting, be sure and let businesses know you found them on Macaroni KID!
Sign up for our FREE newsletter for local family-friendly events all year long.
Sever’s Corn Maze and Fall Festival
1100 Canterbury Rd. Shakopee, MN 55379
- Hours - Saturdays and Sundays Open Sept. 16 – Oct. 29, 2023 from 10am-7pm. MEA - Thursday, October 19 and Friday, October 20 from 10am-7pm.
- Family Fun - Included in admission is; Large corn maze, obstacle course, petting zoo, jumping pillows, magic shows, pig races, live music, straw bale maze, zip lines, tire mountain, playground, kiddie train and more.
- Admission - $26 for ages 4 and up. Additional charge for pony rides, camel rides, pumpkin blasters, giant slide, hayrides and food. Save when you purchase Tickets for Sever’s Fall Festival & Corn Maze online
- Pumpkins - Pick pumpkins from the patch while supplies last. Just picked apples are also sold at the festival.
- Website - seversfestivals.com/events/fall-festival
🍎 🎃 🌽 🐐 🐖
1 Valley Fair Drive, Shakopee, MN 55379
- Hours - September 23 - October 29, 2023. Saturdays 12PM - 9PM, Sundays 12PM - 8PM.
- Family Fun - Amusement rides and Halloween Activities for Everyone. The Land of Treats will feature campfire stories, acoustic covers of popular seasonal songs, pumpkin decorating and a leaf-peeping spot for photos. Dress in costume for the Trick or Treat Trail. The Land of Tricks you can bug out to tunes from The Snots, our all-zombie cover band.
- Admission - Tickets start at $30. This event is included free for season pass holders.
2755 Rose Avenue in Watertown, MN 55388
- Hours - Opening August 26, 2023. Open from 10am-5pm Wednesday-Friday, Saturday - Sunday from 10am-6pm.
- Family Fun - U-Pick Apples, Farm animals, Hay mountains, Corn pit, Luceline Hoops, Ziplines, Sunflower City, Playground and Nature trail. Weekend activities include Hay Rides, Apple Slinger, Jumping Pillow, Kiddie Train, Archery and Pony Rides.
- Admission - Free admission. Some activities may have a fee.
🍎 🎃 🌽 🐐
Providence Orchard and Farm
16735 County Rd 30 New Germany, MN 55367
- Hours - Open Saturdays beginning September 9, 2023 from 10-4pm.
- Family Fun - Pick your own Apples.
8282 Parley Lake Rd, Waconia, MN 55387
- Hours - Opening September 7, 2023. Thursdays-Sunday 10-5 pm
- Family Fun - Pick your own apples, tractor rides
- Admission - No admission. Apples and products are available for sale.
Arboretum's Apple House
7485 Rolling Acres Rd Victoria, MN 55386
- Hours - Open daily from August 24, 2023 till Mid December from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Family Fun - Purchase bags of apples and other goodies. Lots of Pumpkins and gourds to choose from too. North Star Donuts will be selling mini donuts, frozen cider slushies and more.
- Admission - No admission and Free Parking
9111 Audubon Road, Chanhassen, MN 55317
(952) 807 8760
- Hours - Opening Day is Friday September 15, 2023. Friday: 3:30-6:00pm, Saturdays: 10:00am-6:00pm and Sundays: 1:00-6:00pm.
- Family Fun - Hayrides, Corn Maze, Corn Pit, Trebuchet, Air Cannon, Giant Slide and Pumpkins.
- Admission - No admission. Prices are per activity.
Lakeside Farm and Flowers
10405 MN 25 Cologne MN 55322 Cologne, MN 55322
- Hours - Self-Serve, you-pick pumpkin patch will be opening Friday, September 8, 2023. Open 7 days a week from Dawn-Dusk.
- Family Fun - Pick your own Pumpkins.
- Admission - U Pick Pumpkins $5 each. Accept venmo and cash payments.
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
3675 Arboretum Drive, Chaska MN 55318
- Hours - Scarecrows in the Garden daily September 16 - October 31, 2023. Grounds Open 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Family Fun - Explore Nature and visit the scarecrows throughout the Arboretum.
- Admission - $15 for ages 16 and up. Free for children 15 and under. Grounds are open by reservation ONLY. Reserve online.
Scarecrow Tour in Waconia
Waconia, MN 55387
- Hours - Daily October 12 - October 22, 2023
- Family Fun - Visit the local businesses to see over 40 Scarecrows throughout town.
- Admission - Free
Fall Harvest Orchard
345 County Road 30 SE Montrose, MN 55363
- Hours - Opening August 26, 2023. Open Thursday - Sunday from 10am to 6pm. Open Labor Day Monday.
- Family Fun - U-Pick Apples, farm animals, tire climb, yard games, hale bale mountain, corn maze, gravity box basketball, tetherball, wagon rides, cow train, corn pit, jump pillow, giant slide, spin the apple, pedal carts and sunflower field. Weekends only: zipline, ladybugs, pumpkin jump pad, apple cannons and pumpkin train.
- Admission - Free admission includes feeding animals, hay bale mountain, classic small corn pits, classic tire climb, yard games and photo ops.
- Thursday/Friday ticketed activities - corn maze, wagon ride, cow train, red train, jump pillow, giant corn pit, giant slide (new 2023!), spin the apple, pedal carts. Tickets =$4 each. Optional Thursday/Friday wristbands = $10
- Saturday/Sunday ticketed activities is the same as Thurs/Friday plus zipline, ladybugs, pumpkin jump pad, apple cannons, pumpkin train. Tickets $4 each. Optional wristbands $20
🍎 🎃 🌽 🐐
Apple Jack Orchards
4875 37th Street SE, Delano, MN 55328
- Hours - Open daily 10am-5pm. September 2 - October 2023.
- Family Fun - U-Pick Apples, Giant Corn Pit, Corn Maze, Apple Cannon, Cow Train, Jumping Pillow, Wagon Ride, Swings, Low Ropes Course, Spider Web, Gaga Ball, Tire, Animal, Truck & Train Climbers.
- Admission - No admission to visit the Cafe, Bakery, Apple Market and Gift Shop. Ages 1 and Under are Free.
- Weekday Admission $10 Unlimited Wristband Includes: Access to U-pick Field, Farm Ball, Gaga Ball, Low Ropes Course, Spider Web Climber, Wooden Climbers, Horseplay Swings, Tire Climber, Corn Maze, Corn Pit, 2 Jumping Pillows.
- Weekend Admission $10 Wristband Includes: Access to U-pick Field, Wagon Ride, Farm Ball, Gaga Ball, Low Ropes Course, Spider Web Climber, Wooden Climbers, Horseplay Swings, Tire Climber and Bubble Barn.
- Weekend Admission $20 Unlimited Wristband Includes: Access to U-pick Field, Farm Ball, Gaga Ball, Low Ropes Course, Spider Web Climber, Wooden Climbers, Horseplay Swings, Tire Climber, Bubble Barn, Corn Maze, Corn Pit, 2 Jumping Pillows, Apple Cannons, Cow Train and Wagon Ride.
🍎 🎃 🌽
🍎 Apple Orchard 🎃 Pumpkin Patch 🌽 Corn Maze 🐐 Live Animals
Please note: We've listed as much information here as we can find on hours and prices. But it's always a good idea to check with the farm before heading out, as many pick-your-own apple farms have sometimes unpredictable crop yields and changes to their schedule! It's also a good idea to take cash, as some farms don't accept credit cards.
Want your Fall Event or Business listed? Email Jamies@macaronikid.com for more information.
Looking for Halloween Fun - Check out our other guides below
Macaroni Kid Carver is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Carver County and Eden Prairie, MN. We gather together all kinds of local family events and kid activities each week, and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Carver, Chaska, Eden Prairie, Chanhassen, Waconia, Norwood-Young America, Victoria, Watertown, Mayer, New Germany and Hamburg, Minnesota.