Let someone else do the cooking for you this Thanksgiving. Many local restaurants are offering take out options. This guide includes local options for complete ready to go holiday meals, sides and desserts. A few churches also have a FREE meal.
Featured businesses are located in Carver County, MN and the surrounding areas for 2020. Click on the red name to visit their website.
Stay updated on local family-friendly events with our FREE newsletter. SIGN UP HERE
7850 Market Boulevard Chanhassen, MN 55317
- Hours - Tuesday-Friday: Lunch Service 11am-2pm Dinner Service 5pm-8pm. Saturday: Brunch Service 9am-2pm Dinner Service 5pm-8pm. Sunday: Brunch Service 10am-2pm. Closed Monday.
- Appetizers - Mushroom Risotto Cakes, Smoked Scotch Egg Bites, House Made Duck & Liver Pate, Crab Stuffed Mushrooms, Spinach Dip, Cheese Platters and more.
- Side Dishes - Parmesan Thyme Scones, Salads, Stuffing, Potatoes, Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Brussels Sprouts and Root Vegetables.
- Entrees - Turkey, Short Ribs, Chicken, Quail, Ham and Butternut & Cashew Lasagna.
- Desserts - Pies: Apple, Pumpkin or Pecan. Kuchen, Potica, Pear Upside Down Cake, Pumpkin Citrus Cake, Flourless Chocolate Cake and Assorted Cookies.
- How to make Reservations - Call (952) 297-1779 to order. Thanksgiving orders must be received by November 20, 2020 at 2PM. Pick up is Wednesday, November 25 from 11AM-2PM. Christmas orders must be received by December 18, 2020 at 2PM. Pick up is December 24, 2020 from 11AM-2PM.
The Cookie Cups
600 Market Street. #105 Chanhassen, MN 55317
- Hours - Monday-Friday 10-4pm, Saturday 10-2pm
- Appetizers - Mini savory cups; Mac & Cheese, Meat & Potato, Buffalo Chicken Taco, Tuna Melt, Pepperoni Pizza, Teriyaki Glazed Salmon, Chicken Gyro, Mediterranean Stuffed Pepper and more.
- Side Dishes - Mom’s Cornbread, Jalapeño Cornbread, Bacon/Cheddar Cornbread, Loaded Mashed Potato, Butternut Squash, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet or Salty Dinner Rolls and Sausage Stuffing.
- Entrees - Meat & Potato, Orange Chicken, Teriyaki Glazed Salmon, Chicken Gyro, Mediterranean Stuffed Pepper, Sausage Stuffed Pepper, Short Rib Mac & Cheese, Chicken Piccata, Salmon Piccata and Swedish Meat Cup.
- Desserts - Seasonal cookie cup flavors are Pumpkin Cheesecake, Maple Brown Sugar, Chocolate Cheesecake, Caramel Apple and Apple Cider. Many other flavors are available.
- How to make Reservations - Call (952) 471-2432 to order or email email@example.com. Online ordering is available for select items.
St. John's Lutheran Church
300 E 4th St, Chaska, MN 55318
- Hours - FREE Thanksgiving Drive-thru Meal. Meals are packaged for drive-thru pickup from 11:30AM-12:30PM on Thursday, November 26, 2020.
St. Joseph Catholic Church
41 East First Street Waconia, MN 55387
- Hours - FREE Thanksgiving Dinner. Meals are packaged for drive-thru pickup or delivery from 11:00AM-12:30PM on Thursday, November 26, 2020.
- Menu - Meal includes Turkey, mashed potatoes in gravy, corn, dinner roll and a piece of pie.
- Reservations - RSVP must be made by November 19, 2020. You can RSVP Online or call Cheryl at 952-442-3712 by Thursday, November 19, 2020.
- Desserts - Homemade Pies. Available flavors are Dutch Apple, Pumpkin, Triple Berry Crunch and Maple Pecan.
- How to make Reservations - Order by calling or texting (952) 649-7743. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or via Messenger on Facebook Page.
Mackenthun's Fine Foods
851 Marketplace Drive Waconia, MN 55387
- Side Dishes - Coleslaw, Green Bean Casserole, Corn, Dressing, Potatoes, Gravy, Dinner Rolls and Fruit Salads.
- Entrees - Turkey Dinner, Ham Dinner and Prime Rib DInner
- Desserts - Pies; Pumpkin, Apple
- How to make Reservations - Call (952) 442-2512 or order online before November 20, 2020. Pick up starting at 11AM on November 25, 2020.
590 West 79th Street Chanhassen, Minnesota 55317
- Side Dishes - Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Corn, Cranberries, Dinner Rolls and Mac & Cheese.
- Entrees - Ham or Turkey
- Desserts - Pies; Apple or Pumpkin
- How to make Reservations - Call (952) 934-6127 by November 22, 2020. Orders may be picked up Tuesday, November 24th or Wednesday, November 25th between 11:30am-9pm.
Cologne House Cafe
114 Paul Ave So Cologne, MN 55322
- Side Dishes - Stuffing, Grean Bean Casserole, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Mac & Cheese and Dinner Rolls.
- Entrees - Smoked Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce OR Corned Beef with Cabbage & Whiskey-glazed Carrots.
- Desserts - Pumpkin Cheesecake
- How to make Reservations - Order online or email email@example.com with questions. Orders must be placed by November 22, 2020 at 6PM. Contact-less pick up will be on November 25 between 3-6pm.
3210 Chaska Boulevard Chaska, MN 55318
- Side Dishes - Stuffing, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Mac & Cheese, Cranberry Sauce and Dinner Rolls.
- Entrees - Roasted Turkey
- Desserts - Pumpkin Cheesecake
- How to make Reservations - Call (952) 361-6794 or order online. Orders must be placed by November 21, 2020 at 5PM. Pick up will be on November 25 between 11AM-4PM.
3000 Town Course Drive Chaska, MN 55318
- Desserts - Cheesecakes; Pumpkin, Turtle, Chocolate, Banana Cream, Traditional, Peanut Butter, Apple, Blueberry, Strawberry and more.
- How to make Reservations - order online. Daily order cutoff time is 4pm Monday-Friday.
*Please note that menu options could change without notice. Call ahead for the best selections.
Want your Business listed? Email Jamies@macaronikid.com for more information.
Macaroni Kid Carver is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Carver County, MN. We gather together all kinds of local family events and kid activities each week, and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Carver, Chaska, Chanhassen, Waconia, Norwood-Young America, Victoria, Watertown, Mayer, New Germany and Hamburg, Minnesota.
You may also like: